|Food Co-Op in the Garage|
- There isn't a cost to join the co-op, but you will be required to put a deposit down the first of each month which will be for an amount of the products you order. The % hasn't been determined yet, but it might be as much as 75%.
- Distribution of dry goods, bulk items and paper supplies is once a month. Check the schedule for deliveries and pickup locations. Host families are responsible for dividing up the orders. Packaging supplies provided by the coop. Please ask.
- Distribution of vegetables, dairy and fruit is twice a month. Check the schedule for delivery dates and pickup locations. Host families are responsible for dividing up the orders.
- In season, we grow our own fruits and vegetables and purchase from local farms and orchards.
- Check out the Policies page
You can register now by filling out the form on the sidebar, or by emailing email@example.com with your name, address, cell#, email. Once you have done that, you may join our Facebook group where we schedule deliveries, take orders, post products/services and discuss everything else.
For now we will be offering pickup services to families that participate. As social distancing and quarantine requirements become more prevalent, we will be offering a delivery service for members.
We will be offering a delivery service shortly which will be able to deliver the products you order prepackaged and stored in disinfected containers. Learn more about the delivery service here: https://www.facebook.com/Covid19-Delivery-Service-103996144562007/